Purdue Products L.P.Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: Free
- 10% POVIDONE IODINE ANTISEPTIC: Betadine First Aid Solution is an aqueous solution of povidone-iodine 10% that kills germs promptly in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- TRUSTED BY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS: Betadine has been trusted and used in hospitals for over 50 years. Simply apply to the minor wound after cleaning and let dry
- HELPS PREVENT INFECTION: Betadine works on a broad range of germs and microbes. Helps stop infections before they start. The golden-brown color of povidone-iodine shows you where it’s been applied
- NEW LOOK, SAME FORMULA: The box may look different, but the effectiveness remains the same. Clean affected area, apply a small amount of product to the area 1 to 3 times daily and let dry. Use as directed
- POVIDONE-IODINE SOLUTION. Betadine First Aid Solution is a 10% povidone-iodine solution used to help prevent infection from minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Iodine leaves a brown color where applied and may be covered with a sterile bandage once dry.
- GENTLE ON YOU: Betadine doesn’t contain alcohol or hydrogen peroxide